View Profile Drama-Boy

25 Movie Reviews

Ok?

I did find some parts funny and I understand why people like it. I gave it a 5 because of the advert at the end.

Full of imagination

At first I thought it would be rubbish, but I'm glad I stayed watching. This is one of the best movies I have ever seen. It was unusual yet cleaver. It had nice twists in it. I would even pay money to see another one or a sequel. Well done.

ok

It was ok but It was a bit to much like 'over there'(I think) by dust ball and gel

Homeless responds:

I know that it is not my best work. I have'nt seen "over there" until you told this to me, and than I watched it. I see how they are very similar. I will try to create more of a difference in "Girlfriend: Episode 2". Thanks for telling me that.

4 Game Reviews

Fab!

This was a good game and it is easy to understand although some parts have glitches (whitch I know your awere of) but apart from that it is the best game I have played for a while.

that was 'dead' good

i loved it. I like the style of it and i can tell lots of effot has gone into that. I like that in eavry diffrant room most of the time something is happening. it was proffesinal and it realy had a lot of tention.

the best game i have played so far

the story line was good. i liked the night bit when u had to snek in and out of the shadows and the bit at the very end

I like drama