weebl and bob - gothic weebl and bob - gothic

Ok?

I did find some parts funny and I understand why people like it. I gave it a 5 because of the advert at the end.

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Full of imagination

At first I thought it would be rubbish, but I'm glad I stayed watching. This is one of the best movies I have ever seen. It was unusual yet cleaver. It had nice twists in it. I would even pay money to see another one or a sequel. Well done.

Girlfriend Episode 1 Girlfriend Episode 1

ok

It was ok but It was a bit to much like 'over there'(I think) by dust ball and gel

Homeless responds:

I know that it is not my best work. I have'nt seen "over there" until you told this to me, and than I watched it. I see how they are very similar. I will try to create more of a difference in "Girlfriend: Episode 2". Thanks for telling me that.

SSAM #4 SSAM #4

brill X1000

all I can say is that it was brill . It realiy almost made me cry. nice work and I can't wait for the 5th one :)

Clayground - WSSH 4/5 Clayground - WSSH 4/5

brill

I loved it

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

best ever

that was the best ever (sorry about me putting 10 vilonce on the 1st one it was so brill i but it down by mistake) carry on with you brilliant work

There she is!!! There she is!!!

my fav animation yet

I think that is brill , nothing can top that . I think u should carry on with your brill work!!! :)

Battle for the Portal Pt4 Battle for the Portal Pt4

good work 20/10

I have watched all of them and they were cool. I like the knox clay men but I thought who is at the end would be king of the portal

Battle for the Portal Pt1 Battle for the Portal Pt1

brill

that is the 1st 3-D film I have seen (apart from clay) on newgrounds and it was the best!!!

Mario: Bob-Omb Battle 2 Mario: Bob-Omb Battle 2